Thursday 22 December 2011

Rainy day...

It's been raining since morning....not heavy though. Not doing any work in the office...playing Farmville since morning....boss is not around....;)
Didn't go out for lunch either...it's cold and wet out there....hate it so much...

Been thinking how and what to say or write to my younger brother who is angry with me for some reason....how I wish i knew what is in his mind...sigh!
It's bothering me a lot. I have to write him something in a while and send the mail thru Facebook. Wish me luck.
Gosh...I hope he understands and forgive me for whatever I've done or spoke to him in any manner. What a life!!!
All the best to meeeeee.....gulp...:s
And now the countdown to 2012 starts....its 9!!!
God....please give me a good year in 2012.


with amma's blessing


No comments:

Post a Comment