Saturday 24 December 2011

Lazy day...

Hi...

It's Saturday...lazy day for me. It's the day I'll wake up at noon...:)

Checked my email...stillo reply from my brother. Looks like I have to forget about this and move on. I have no choice...but I know this is what I should do...:)

Had my lunch...and surfed the internet. Watched some TV programes...and dozed off.
I heard a familiar voice calling my name...It was my friend Gandhi...she is arranging dinner at her place on Christmas day tomorrow. So she asked me to prepare some light snack...i suggested sandwiches...and I'll preparing it tomorrow...:)

Later in the evening...I went to temple to put ghee lamp for Lord Sivan...praying my dear amma's soul to be in peace...:(...It is Ammavaasai today...the day we pray for the good souls who left us to be in peace.

Hmmm...it is more 7 days to go...we are going to say good bye 2012...:)




Well...going to sleep now...good night folks...:)

with amma's blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment