Friday 13 January 2012

My 39th birthday...

January 05th...was my birthday...I've turned 39 this year.
How I wish my amma was here with me...watching me grow older....:(
Sigh...please bless me amma...

Few days before my birthday....my husband told me that my brother called and informed him that he and his wife are coming to celebrate my birthday here at my amma's place.
Eventually I wrote to my brother inviting him for a small family dinner on 8th January.
I was like so relieved to hear the news from my hubby....although my brother never call and inform me in any way....:)
I am was so happy...thank you amma and God...:)

So the day came....I cooked few dishes for my family and friends. Everyone was there....father, husband, sister, brothers, sisters in law, nieces and dear friends. It was nice to have a family gathering once in a while....I was really happy that day...:)

My brother bought me a birthday cake....:)

Blueberry Cheese Cake....:P

Blowing the birthday cake with my two little angels...:)

I had great day that day....hopefully things will be better this year.....:).

with amma's blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment